e-CAM30_CUNANO - 3.4 MP NVIDIA® Jetson NANO™ Camera
e-CAM30_CUNANO is a 3.4 MP 2 lane MIPI CSI-2 custom lens camera board for NVIDIA® Jetson NANO™ developer Kit. This camera is based on 1/3" inch AR0330 CMOS Image sensor from ON Semiconductor® with 2.2 µm pixel.
This camera can be directly connected to camera connector (J13) on the NVIDIA® Jetson NANO™ developer Kit. e-CAM30_CUNANO is exposed as a standard V4L2 device and customers can use the V4L2 APIs to access this camera and control the same.
- Houses e-CAM30A_CUMI0330_MOD - 3.4 MP Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- Multi board solution
- High-speed 2-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Plugs in to NVIDIA® Jetson NANO™ Developer Kit
- Frame Rate:
Resolutions UYVY VGA 60 fps HD (720p) 60 fps Full HD (1080p) 60 fps 3MP 45 fps 3.4 MP 38 fps
- Linux camera driver (V4L2) for 3.4 MP MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 85°C
- Sample application for image capture & Preview
- Gstreamer-1.0 support for video recording and network streaming
- Launched on: 29 Mar 2019
Sensor:1/3" Optical format CMOS Image sensor.
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:2.2 µm x2.2 µm
Sensor Active Area:2304H x 1536V
Dynamic Range:69.5 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY format
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Array Size:The e-CAM30_CUNANO supports only up to 2304x1536 pixels for 3.4 MP
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module. The driver supports e-con's e-CAM30_CUNANO on NVIDIA® Jetson NANO™ developer kit.
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions
- Camera Controls
- White Balance (both manual and automatic)
- Horizontal Flip
- Vertical Flip
- Exposure (both manual and automatic)
- Digital Zoom
Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.