3.4 MP GMSL camera (supports upto 15 meters)
NileCAM is a new camera series with Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link (GMSL) Serializer and Deserializers (SerDes) technology, over MIPI/USB interface. NileCAM GMSL Camera can support up to 15 meters through coax cable that can be used for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) or similar application.
NileCAM_CU30_USB - 3.4 MP GMSL camera in the NileCAM camera series, is based on AR0330 CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor®, with USB 3.0 interface. The NileCAM_CU30_USB comes with S-mount (M12) lens holder which allows customers to choose and use the lens according to their application requirement.
NileCAM_CU30_USB has a dedicated high-performance Image Signal Processor chip (ISP) on board that performs the entire Auto functions (Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure control). The ISP and sensor settings have been fine tuned to generate best-in-class video in both uncompressed UYVY and compressed MJPEG.
- Houses e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD - 3.4 MP AR0330 Color Camera Module
- Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link Serializer and Deserializers (GMSL SERDES) Technology
- 15 meter MIPI/USB support (using coax cables of up to 15 meters)
- Serialzer/Deserializer connector : FAKRA neutral Z type
- Fixed Focus with M12 lens holder
- Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Output format: Uncompressed UYVY format and Compressed MJPEG format
- Frame Rate** :
Resolution USB 3.0 USB 2.0 UYVY MJPEG UYVY MJPEG 3.4 MP (2304 x 1536) 24 fps & 12 fps 48 fps 5 fps & 2.5 fps 48 fps 3MP (2304 x 1296) 30 fps & 15 fps 60 fps 6 fps & 3 fps 60 fps 3MP (2048 x 1536) 42 fps & 21 fps 50 fps 5 fps & 2.5 fps 50 fps 1280P (1920 x 1280) 50 fps & 25 fps 50 fps 6 fps & 3 fps 50 fps FHD (1920 x 1080) 60,30 & 15 fps 60 fps 8 fps & 4 fps 60 fps 960P (1280 x 960) 58 fps & 30 fps 58 fps 14 fps & 7 fps 58 fps HD (1280 x 720) 60 fps & 30 fps 60 fps 16 fps & 8 fps 60 fps XGA+ (1152 x 768) 60 fps & 30 fps 60 fps 19 fps & 9.5 fps 60 fps VGA (640 x 480) 60 fps & 30 fps 60 fps 30 fps & 15 fps 60 fps
- NS - Not Supported
- Supported OS - Windows 10 , Windows 8, Windows 7 and Linux
- Over USB interface :
- Plug-&-Play (UVC compliant - No drivers required)
- USB 3.0 Micro-B connector
- Operating Voltage : 5V
- Operating Temperature Range : -30°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature Range : -40°C to 85°C
- Note: NileCAM camera launching soon, the specifications are subject to change in the final product release.
Sensor:AR0330 - 1/3" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
Pixel size:2.2 µm x 2.2 µm
Sensor Active Area:2304(H) x 1536(V)
Responsivity:2.0 V/lux-sec (550 nm)
Dynamic Range:69.5 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY format and Compressed MJPEG format
Shutter Type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Holder:Standard M12 lens holder
DFOV:3.4 MP - 125° (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Supported OS - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Linux
- Sample Application:
- e-CAMView - Windows Camera application for Video Preview and Still Capture.
- QtCAM - Linux Camera application for Video Preview and Still Capture.
- Still Image Resolutions:
- 3.4 MP(both MJPEG and BMP)
- Still Capture:
- External trigger signal control
- Software application control
- Zero Shutter Lag:
- 3.4 MP still capture with Zero-lag-shutter (*Not for cross resolution still captures)
- UVC Controls:
- Saturation control
- Gamma control
- Exposure (Manual and Auto)
- White Balance (Manual and Auto)
- Digital Zoom
- Additional Capabilities:
- Support for external trigger
- LED Strobe control
- GPIO Controls
- Document Mode
- ROI based Exposure
- Q-Factor control
- Face Detection
- Smile Detection
- Orientation controls
- Frame Rate control
- Image capture - burst mode
- Exposure compensation
See3CAM_CU30 - Customization
- Do you need a different lens mount (C-mount/CS-Mount) ?
- Do you need assistance in choosing lens?
- Do you need lens correction?
- Do you want a smaller form factor?
- Do you need LED?
- Customization of firmware and hardware as per customer requirement is possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.