e-CAM200_CUOAGX is a 20 MP high resolution MIPI CSI-2 camera powered by a 1/1.8" AR2020 CMOS image sensor from onsemi's Hyperlux LP product family. This 5K camera is designed to seamlessly interface with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ development kit and offers edge features like wake-on motion, smart ROI, enhanced dynamic range (eDR) and a rolling shutter with a global reset release (GRR) mode.
e-CAM200_CUOAGX delivers outstanding image quality with its fixed focus capability and high-resolution performance. This board uses four 4-lane MIPI CSI interface of Jetson AGX Orin™ development kit for connecting four 20 MP camera modules. With its high frame rate of 20MP@29 fps, small pixel size of 1.4μm pixel stacked BSI technology, enhanced NIR performance and other versatile features, the camera is well-suited for various applications such as people monitoring, video conferencing, factory automation and so on.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate: 20MP @ 29 fps
- Uncompressed NV12 streaming
- High-speed MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Standard M12 lens holder for use with customized optics or lenses for various applications
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2
- Connector: Micro coaxial cable with I-PEX (CN2) connector
- Cable Length: 30cm (1m**)
- Module features:
- Sensor: AR2020 from onsemi®
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 20MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/1.8"
- Output Format: RAW Bayer
- Pixel Size: 1.4μm x 1.4μm
- Sensor Active Area: 5120 (H) x 3840 (V)
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 118.81°(D), 65.98°(H), 90.28°(V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V +/- 5%
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 80°C
- Power requirements: TBD
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- * - Not available with the off-the-shelf version. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- ** - 1-meter cable will be available on special request.
- # - Rolling shutter is supported in the default firmware. Customized firmware/hardware is required to use a rolling shutter with Global reset mode.
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for e-CAM200_CUOAGX with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA AGX Orin platform.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- NVIDIA® Jetson AGX ORIN™ - Jetpack 5.1.2 L4T35.4.1
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module:
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
e-CAM200_CUOAGX - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for e-CAM200_CUOAGX on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-CAM200_CUOAGX - Customization
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization
- For C/CS mount lens holder
- Interfacing with any Application Processor: NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX ORIN/Xavier, ORIN NX/Nano, and any other processor
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.