e-CAM57_MI5640_MOD - 5MP OV5640 MIPI Camera Module (70mm Flex Cable)
e-CAM57_MI5640_MOD is a Omnivision camera module (MIPI) with 70mm Flex Cable featuring OV5640 image sensor. This OV5640 camera module streams HD @ 60fps, Full HD @ 30fps & 5MP @15fps. Any processor system like i.MX6, OMAP4430, OMAP4460, that has a MIPI CSI-2 can directly interface the e-CAM57_MI5640_MOD.
Check out the other 5MP OV5640 MIPI camera module with 20mm flex cable - e-CAM52A_MI5640_MOD. Customization of flex cable length is possible.
- Omnivision OV5640 1/4 " 5MP CMOS image sensor
- Focus Type – Auto Focus (VCM driven)
- 2 lane MIPI® CSI-2 interface
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
MJPEG VGA 60 fps HD (720p) 60 fps Full HD (1080p) 30 fps * 5MP 15 fps
- View Angle - 60 ° Diagonal
- Output Format - YUV422
- AF Working Distance - 100mm to Infinity
- Effective Focal Length - 3.42 mm
- Temperature Range
- Operation - -30° to 70° C
- Stable Image - 0° to 50° C
- Power requirements
- Active - 150 mA
- Standby - 20 µA
- Max S/N ratio- 36 dB
- Dynamic Range - 68 dB
- Lens Size - 1/4"
- Module Dimensions (in mm)
- excluding flex cable - 8.5 x 8.5 x 5.15
- with flex cable - 78.5 x 9.6 x 5.15
- * - The frames are cropped. Additional information is available at email@example.com
- Omnivision OV5640 Image Sensor with pixel size of 1.4µm
- Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Auto Focus, Auto Exposure and Auto White Balance support
- Normal Flip, Mirror and Rotate support
- Image Area - 3673.6 µm x 2738.4 µm
e-CAM57_MI5640_MOD is particularly suited to the following applications:
- Camera for handhelds / Tablets
- Biometrics (IRIS Scan)
- Low Vision
- Electronic Microscope
- OCR readers
Download e-CAM57_MI5640_MOD Documents:e-CAM57_MI5640_MOD - 5MP 70mm Camera module (Mechanical Drawing)
Download Evaluation Kit (ACC-iMX6-MI5640CAM) Documents:ACC-iMX6-MI5640CAM - 5MP MIPI Camera board for iMX6 (Requires Ankaa kit)
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM51IMX6) Documents:e-CAM51IMX6 - 5MP MIPI Camera board for iMX6 (Requires Wandboard)
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM50IMX6) Documents:e-CAM50IMX6 - 5MP MIPI Camera board for iMX6 (Requires SABRE Lite Development kit)
Customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM57_MI5640_MOD camera module, can purchase any one of the following Camera daughter boards
ARM Based Solution
1. ACC-iMX6-MI5640CAM - 5MP MIPI Camera board for iMX6 (Requires Ankaa kit):
The daughter card (ACC-iMX6-MI5640CAM) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM57_MI5640_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Ankaa.
Read more about Ankaa - iMX6 development board solution that features eSOMiMX6 - computer on module & carrier board.
2. ACC-iMX6-m-MI5640CAM - 5MP MIPI Camera board for iMX6 Micro (Requires Meissa-I kit):
The daughter card (ACC-iMX6-m-MI5640CAM) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the
e-CAM57_MI5640_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Meissa-I.
Read more about Meissa-I - iMX6 Micro development board solution that features eSOMiMX6-micro - computer on module & carrier board.
3. e-CAM51IMX6 - 5MP MIPI Camera board for iMX6 (Requires Wandboard):
The e-CAM51IMX6 is a MIPI camera daughter board designed by e-con systems for the Wandboard - Freescale® i.MX6 Based SBC. e-CAM51IMX6 uses a 5MP auto focus camera module powered by OmniVision’s OV5640 CMOS image sensor and this iMX6 camera board is configured to provide MIPI-CSI-2 interface.
For more details, iMX6-wandboard-camera.asp.
4. e-CAM50IMX6 - 5MP MIPI Camera board for iMX6 (Requires SABRE Lite Dev kit):
The e-CAM50IMX6 is a MIPI camera daughter board designed by e-con systems for the Freescale® SABRE Lite Development kit. e-CAM50IMX6 uses a 5MP auto focus camera module powered by OmniVision’s OV5640 CMOS image sensor and this iMX6 camera board is configured to provide MIPI-CSI-2 interface.
For more details, iMX6-MIPI-Camera-Board.asp.
Customers who have bought other development boards based on i.MX6 & OMAP4 processors and would like to integrate the e-CAM57_MI5640_MOD on their boards can also check with e-con for support or customization.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.