e-CAM80_MI8865_MOD - 8 Mega Pixel Auto Focus MIPI Camera Module
e-CAM80_MI8865_MOD is a 8 MP Autofocus MIPI RAW camera module based on Ominivision's OV8865 CMOS image sensor. The 1/3.2-inch OV8865 is a low-power high-performance color CMOS Image Sensor featuring an improved 1.4-micron with BSI technology. OV8865 is already a proven sensor in the market with dynamic range and reduced dark current that enables superior high and low light image capture.
Note: You would require an external ISP to process the data. Contact us to purchase the ISP.
- Omnivision OV8865 image sensor
- Focus Type – Auto Focus
- 2 lane/4 MIPI® CSI-2 interface
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
Resolutions 10 bit RAW VGA 60 fps HD (720p) 60 fps Full HD (1080p) 30 fps 8MP 11 fps
- View Angle - 74.6° ± 3°
- Output Format - 10 bit RAW
- Focusing Range - 10cm to Infinity
- Temperature Range
- Operation - -20° to 70° C
- Stable Image - 0° to 50° C
- Power requirements
- Active - 196mW
- Standby - 5uW
- Max S/N ratio - 36.7 dB
- Dynamic Range - 68.8 dB
- Lens Size - 1/3.2"
- Module Size - 25.40mm x 11.60mm x 5.20 mm
- RoHS Compliant
- OmniVision OV8865 Image Sensor
- Pixel size: 1.4µm x 1.4µm
- Optical format: 1/3.2"
- Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Auto Focus, Auto Exposure and Auto White Balance support
- Image Area - 4614 (H) x 3444 (V)
e-CAM80_MI8865_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
- Document cameras/visualizers
- High resolution OCR applications for large sheet sizes
- Medical and scientific applications:
- Tissue vision
- Pathology examination
- Microscopic applications
Download 8MP MIPI Camera Module Documents:e-CAM80_MI8865_MOD - 8.0 MP MIPI Camera Module
Download Evaluation Kit (See3CAM_81) Documents:See3CAM_81 - 8MP Autofocus UVC USB Camera
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM80_IMX7) Documents:e-CAM80_IMX7 - 8MP MIPI iMX7 Camera Board (SABRE Development kit)
Customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM80_MI8865_MOD camera module, can purchase any one of the following Camera daughter boards.
1. PC Solution
The USB 3.0 Camera Board (See3CAM_81) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM80_MI8865_MOD camera solution on your product.
For more details and sales enquiries please write to email@example.com