STURDeCAM20 - IP67 Full HD GMSL2 HDR camera for Surround view system
STURDeCAM20 is a Full HD GMSL2 HDR camera with 15 meters IP67 coaxial cable. The STURDeCAM20 has an industrial grade Full HD CMOS sensor which together with a well-tuned Image Signal Processor (ISP) produces exceptional image quality. Its High Dynamic Range (HDR) capability ensures reliable images even in challenging outdoor light conditions. This camera is supplied with IP67 M12 lens which is focused and glued in our factory.
- Houses Full HD camera module with S-mount lens holder
- Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link 2 (GMSL2) interface with IP67 certified FAKRA connector design
- IP67 compliant shielded coaxial cables for transmission of both power and data for long distance (up to 15 meters)
- S-mount IP67 compliant lens focused and glued at our factory
- Synchronous operation when used with multiple cameras
- On-board ISP for excellent image quality even in low light environments
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Uncompressed UYVY streaming
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
Resolutions UYVY VGA (640 x 480) 60 fps QHD (960 x 540) 58 fps HD (1280 X 720) 45 fps 960p (1280 x 960) 34 fps FHD (1920 x 1080) 30 fps
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Power Consumption:
- Max : 2.196W
- Min : 0.78W
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Multiple mounting options including magnetic mount support
- Small form-factor pluggable camera module with S-mount lens holder
- Size in mm (l x b): 42 x 42 mm (aluminium enclosure)
- Compliance: FCC Class A, CE and RoHS
- IP67 Certified
- Launched on:
- Sensor : 1/2.7" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
- Resolution : Full HD
- Focus Distance : 1m to Infinity
- Sensor type : 10 or 12-Bit RGB format
- Pixel size : 3μm x 3μm
- Sensor Active Area : 1928H x 1088V
- Responsivity : 4.0 V/lux-sec
- SNR : 41 dB
- Dynamic Range : Max up to 96 dB
- Shutter Type : Electronic Rolling Shutter
- ISP : On-board high performance ISP
- DFOV : Full HD - 124.8°(D), 104.4°(H), 64°(V) (with 1/2.7" AR0230)
Download STURDeCAM20 Documents:STURDeCAM20 - Full HD GMSL2 rugged camera module datasheet
Download Evaluation Kit (STURDeCAM20_CUXVR) Documents:STURDeCAM20_CUXVR - Full HD GMSL2 Camera with IP67 Enclosure Documents
1. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 dev kit)
STURDeCAM20_CUXVR - Full HD IP67 Certified GMSL2 camera board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 dev kit)
The MIPI camera daughter card (STURDeCAM20_CUXVR) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the STURDeCAM20 camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 Developer Kit.
2. ARM Based Solution (Toshiba DME's Jetson AGX Xavier Edge AI Box)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the STURDeCAM20 camera solution with a direct interface on the Toshiba DME's Jetson AGX Xavier Edge AI Box.
3. ARM Based Solution (Connect Tech Jetson Xavier Rogue Carrier Board)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the STURDeCAM20 camera solution with a direct interface on the Connect Tech Jetson Xavier Rogue Carrier Board.
4. ARM Based Solution (Connect Tech Rudi-NX Embedded System)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the STURDeCAM20 camera solution with a direct interface on the Connect Tech Rudi-NX Embedded System.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
STURDeCAM20 - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for STURDeCAM20 on any application platform as per customer requirements. For any driver customization or porting services or for using this Full HD camera with your application processor platform, please contact email@example.com along with your requirements details.
STURDeCAM20 – Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support to other NVIDIA Jetson platforms from other vendors
- To support other processor platforms
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your customization requirements.