STURDeCAM31_CUOAGX is a GMSL2 HDR IP69K camera with a 15 meters coaxial cable. It is based on an automotive-grade 3MP ISX031 sensor from Sony®. The subpixel technique in this ISX031 sensor aids in an impressive HDR performance of up to 120 dB which ensures reliable images even in challenging outdoor light conditions.
This camera is engineered to deliver superior performance in all harsh conditions including shock and vibration resistance.
It also comes with the LFM (LED Flicker Mitigation) feature that helps in image capture of images with pulsed light sources like LEDs. This camera uses GMSL 2 interface to connect up to 8 cameras with NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin™ / AGX Xavier™.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate
- Streams 1920x1536 @ 30 fps, 1920x1536 @60 fps
- Output format: YUV
- S-mount IP69K compliant lens focused and glued at factory
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate
- Interface: GMSL2
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Module Features:
- Sensor: ISX031 from Sony®
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Focus Distance: 1m to Infinity
- Sensor Resolution: 3MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/2.42"
- Output Format: YUV
- Pixel Size: 3μm x 3μm
- Sensor Active Area: 1937 (H) x 1553 (V)
- Array Size: 1937 (H) x 1553 (V)
- Dynamic Range: Max upto 120 dB
- Lens Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: TBD
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Typical power consumption: 1.5W
- Size in mm (l x b):
- Without enclosure - 19 x 19 mm
- With enclosure – 25 x 25 mm
- Linux camera driver:
- Full-fledged Linux camera driver for STURDeCAM31_CUOAGX with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX ORIN™/Xavier developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA AGX ORIN/Xavier platform.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version:
- Jetson AGX Orin™ / AGX Xavier™ - TBD
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module:
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions
- Camera Controls: TBD
STURDeCAM31_CUOAGX - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for STURDeCAM31_CUOAGX on any application platform as per customer requirements.
STURDeCAM31_CUOAGX - Customization:
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support to other NVIDIA® Jetson platforms from other vendors
- To support other processor platforms
- Complete customization of firmware and hardware as per customer requirements. Please contact us for any customization and additional features.