NileCAM82_CUQRB5 is a multi-camera solution for the Qualcomm® Robotics RB5 kit. This camera kit houses NileCAM82 - an 8MP camera module based on the Sony STARVIS IMX485 sensor which comes with ultra-low light sensitivity.
This multi-camera solution has the ability to connect up to 4 cameras. It uses GMSL 2 interface with a 15m cable length to connect to the host processor and streams high-resolution uncompressed video data with low latency.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- Streams 4K @ 30fps
- Uses Qualcomm QRB5165 ISP for image processing
- CS-mount lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: GMSL2
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Module features:
- Sensor: IMX485 sensor from SONY® Starvis
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 8MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/1.2"
- Output Format: RAW 10-bit
- Pixel Size: 2.9 μm x 2.9 μm
- Sensor Active Area: 3864(H) x 2180(V)
- Array Size: 3864(H) x 2200(V)
- Holder: CS-Mount*
- FOV: 33° (D), 29° (H), 15° (V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Typical power consumption: TBD
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- *- CS-Mount holder comes with an enclosure. CS-Mount to C-Mount converter is also available.
- gstreamer based camera application for:
- Camera streaming over Ethernet and WIFI (H.264 encoded)
- HDMI streaming (NV12)
- Snapshot image capture in JPEG and RAW Bayer
- H.264 and H.265 encoded video recording
- Camera Controls:
- Exposure etc
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
NileCAM82_CUQRB5 - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM82_CUQRB5 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM82_CUQRB5 - Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms
- Support for other processor platforms
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.