NileCAM82_CUOAGX is an 8MP GMSL2 multi-camera solution for the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ development kit. This camera kit houses NileCAM82 - an 8MP camera module based on the IMX485 sensor from Sony® Starvis™.
It comes with an onboard Image Signal Processor (ISP), a GMSL2 deserializer board with 6 camera connectors, and a 15 meters coaxial cable with a FAKRA connector.
Also, this GMSL2 multi-camera solution allows connecting up to six NileCAM82 camera modules and enables 4K streaming simultaneously. This high-resolution camera streams video data of 4K at 39 fps, and FullHD at 62 fps.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- Streams Full HD @ 62fps and 8MP @ 39fps
- Output format: Uncompressed UYVY format
- High-speed MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Control for individual cameras
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: GMSL2
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Module features:
- Sensor: IMX485 sensor from SONY® Starvis
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 8MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/1.2"
- Output Format: Uncompressed UYVY
- Pixel Size: 2.9 μm x 2.9 μm
- Sensor Active Area: 3864(H) x 2180(V)
- Array Size: 3864(H) x 2200(V)
- Holder: CS-Mount*
- FOV: 33° (D), 29° (H), 15° (V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Typical power consumption: 1.13W
- Size in mm (l x b):
- serializer board - 30 x 30 mm
- deserializer board - 75 mm x 55 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- *- CS-Mount holder comes with an enclosure. CS-Mount to C-Mount converter is also available.
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for NileCAM82_CUOAGX with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA AGX Orin platform.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ - Jetpack 5.0.2 / L4T 35.1.0
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module:
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera Controls:
- Exposure Time Range
- Gain Range
- ISP Digital Gain Range
- Sensor Mode Index
- Frame Rate
- De-Noise Mode
- De-Noise Strength
- Edge Enhance Mode
- Edge Enhance Strength
- Auto Exposure (AE) Antibanding Mode
- Auto White Balance (AWB) Mode
- Exposure Compensation
- AE Lock
- AWB Lock
- Output Size
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
NileCAM82_CUOAGX - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM82_CUOAGX on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM82_CUOAGX - Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms
- Support for other processor platforms
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.