e-CAM121_CUMI412C_MOD - Sony® Starvis™ IMX412 Camera Module
e-CAM121_CUMI412C_MOD is a 12MP MIPI CSI-2 ultra-low light camera module based on the Sony® Starvis™ IMX412 back-illuminated and stacked CMOS image sensor. The 12MP camera module is capable of streaming high frame rate of 12MP@60 fps and 4K@60fps. This IMX412 camera module features a high frame rate of 12MP@60 fps, 4K@60fps, a small pixel size of 1.55µm, a peak QE of 70% at 550nm, and 30% at 840nm, and superior low light performance.
It is ideal for a variety of applications, including in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) devices, automated microscopy, fluorescence imaging, autonomous mobile robots, UAVs, smart city, smart surveillance and traffic monitoring systems.
- 12MP Sony® Starvis™ camera with MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/2.3" Optical Form-factor
- RGB RAW 12-bit / 10 bit data per pixel
- Plugs into NVIDIA Jetson ORIN NX / ORIN Nano / Jetson AGX Orin development kits
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Utilizes NVIDIA® Jetson's ISP for automatic exposure and White balance controls and other image processing pipeline
- Frame Rate:
- 12MP@60fps, 4K@60fps, Full HD@240 fps (Linear Mode)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 60°C
- Power consumption: 567.6mW
- Small form-factor
- board size in mm (l x b): 30mm x 30mm (Height depends on the Lens)
- Launched on:
Sensor:IMX412 from SONY® STARVIS™
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Output Format:RAW 12 bit / 10 bit
Pixel size:1.55µm x 1.55µm
Sensor Active Area:4056 (H) × 3040 (V)
Array Size:4072H x 3176V
FOV:82°(D), 72°(H), 56°(V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
Download e-CAM121_CUMI412C_MOD Documents:e-CAM121_CUMI412C_MOD - Datasheet
|Product Code||Supported Platforms||Sample Price|
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM121_CUMI412C_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM121_CUMI412C_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/S mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor: NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, Nano and any other processor
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact email@example.com for any customization requirements.