NileCAM20 - Full HD GMSL2 HDR color camera with 15m cable support
NileCAM20 is a 2 MP camera module based on a 1/2.7" AR0230AT CMOS image sensor from onsemi®.
NileCAM20 uses GMSL interface, a shielded coaxial cable for transmission of both power and data for long distances up to 15m.
This module is capable of streaming uncompressed UYVY format and compressed MJPEG format Capable of high frame rate uncompressed video data of VGA at 60fps, QHD at 58fps, HD at 45 fps, 960p at 34 fps and FHD at 30 fps.
- Houses AR0230AT Full HD Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link 2 (GMSL2) interface with FAKRA connector
- Shielded coaxial cable for transmission of both power and data for long distance (up to 15m)
- S-mount lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Optional IP67-rated enclosure with antifogging capability
- On-board ISP for excellent image quality
- Uncompressed UYVY format and compressed MJPEG format
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
- Frame Rate : Streams HD @ 45 fps & Full HD @ 30 fps - Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Typical Power consumption
- Max: 2.196W
- Idle: 0.78W
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- Light weight, versatile, and portable design
Sensor:AR0230AT from onsemi®
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Sensor Resolution:Full HD
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Optical Format:1/2.7" Optical format
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY
Pixel size:3.0μm x 3.0μm pixel
Sensor Active Area:1928(H) x 1088(V)
Dynamic Range:Max upto 96 dB
Array Size:1928 x 1088 pixels
DFOV:Full HD – 128.99°(with the lens provided by e-con)
Download NileCAM20 - Technical Documents:
|Product Code||Supported Platforms||SAMPLE PRICE|
NileCAM20 - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM20 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM20 - Customization:
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications.
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms
- Support for other processor platforms
Please contact email@example.com for any customization requirements.