e-CAM222_CUMI2311_MOD - 2.0 MP Global Shutter Monochrome MIPI Camera Module
e-CAM222_CUMI2311_MOD is a 2.0 MP global shutter monochrome MIPI Camera module. This industrial MIPI camera module is based on OmniVision's 1/2.9" OV2311 monochrome Image sensor with 3μm x 3μm pixel OmniPixel® 3-GS technology. It can capture high frame rate images without any motion blur and its IR sensitivity helps to produce stunning image quality even at the Near Infrared (NIR) regions. It has S-mount (M12) lens holder which allows customers to choose and use the lens according to their requirement.
- 2.0 MP Global Shutter Monochrome camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Superior low light performance and IR performance
- 1/2.9" Optical Form-factor
- 8-bit/10-bit Monochrome output format
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- External Trigger input
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate : Y8 (8-bit)/Y16 (10-bit) Monochrome output format
Resolutions Y16 (10 bit) Y8 (8 bit) QVGA (320 x 240) 280 fps 280 fps VGA (640 x 480) 180 fps 180 fps HD (1280 x 720) 90 fps 90 fps 2.0 MP (1600 x 1300) 40 fps 60 fps
- Temperature Range
- Operation - -30° to 85° C
- Small form-factor pluggable camera module with S-mount lens holder
- 30mm x 30mm size
- RoHS Compliant
- Launched on:
Camera Module Features:
Sensor:OV2311 Monochrome sensor from OmniVision
Sensor Resolution and Optical Format:2.0 MP CMOS Image Sensor. 1/2.9" Optical format
Sensor type:2.0 MP CMOS Global Shutter Sensor with Monochrome output
Output Format:Y16 and Y8
Pixel size:3μm x 3μm pixel
Sensor Active Area:1600H x 1300V
Dynamic Range:68 dB
Shutter type:Global Shutter
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Array Size:1600 x 1300 pixels
DFOV:2.0 MP – 71.6°(with the lens provided by e-con)
Download e-CAM222_CUMI2311_MOD Documents:e-CAM222_CUMI2311_MOD - 2.0 MP Global Shutter Monochrome Camera Module
1. PC Solution
Customers who own platforms that support USB 3.0 and are interested in evaluating the 2.0 MP monochrome camera module can directly buy the See3CAM_20CUG from e-con Systems.
2. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™)
e-CAM24_CUXVR - 2MP OV2311 Monochrome Global Shutter Camera (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM24_CUXVR) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM222_CUMI2311_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit.
3. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX)
e-CAM23_CUNX - 2MP OV2311 Monochrome Global Shutter Camera (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX developer kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM23_CUNX) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM222_CUMI2311_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX developer kit.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact email@example.com and explain their requirement.
e-CAM222_CUMI2311_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM222_CUMI2311_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, Nano and any other processor
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.