qSmartAI20_CUQ610 - 2MP Qualcomm® Edge AI Vision Kit with multi-camera support
Qualcomm® QCS610 SoC & Sony IMX462 Full HD ultra low light camera
qSmartAI20_CUQ610 is a ready-to-deploy AI vision kit based on the Qualcomm® QCS610 processor with powerful AI processing capabilities. This Qualcomm vision kit comprises e-con's Sony IMX462 based Full HD MIPI CSI-2 camera module, a Qualcomm® QCS610 SoC-based VVDN SoM and a carrier board.
This AI vision kit has a small form factor and can perform all image processing and analytics indigenously without the connectivity or power of the cloud. In addition, this is a multi-camera solution enabling an extended field of view for applications that need to cover a large area or scene. e-con Systems provides all the necessary customization services for this vision AI development kit including the camera, carrier board, and software.
- Processor: Qualcomm® QCS610/410 SoC
- Qualcomm® Kryo™ 460 CPU
- Kryo Gold: Dual high-performance cores 2.2 GHz
- Kryo Silver: Hexa low-power cores 1.8 GHz
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ GPU 612 with 64-Bit addressing; 845 MHz
- 4GB LPDDR4X SDRAM, 1866 MHz
- 16GB eMMC
- Full HD ultra low light camera based on Sony Starvis IMX462 sensor
- Supports upto 3 cameras
- Low power stereo codec with headphone out
- Two 2-bit MI2S port, One SLIMbus interface for BT audio, one single lane SoundWire interface
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5Ghz, Bluetooth, Ethernet
- RF Interface: 1 x U.FL, 50 ohm coaxial connectors
- Three 4-lane MIPI CSI for camera interfaces
- MIPI DSI One 4-lane MIPI DSI display interfaces
- 1xUSB3.1,USB 2.0 (Type C) 1x USB 2.0 (Host only)
- One 4-bit secure digital interface (SDIO)
- Power supply:
- 12V DC
- l x b: 55 mm x 35.5 mm (SOM)
- l x b: 140 mm x 100 mm (Carrier Board)
- l x b: 30 mm x 30 mm (Camera board)
- Board Weight :
- Development kit : 99 Grams
- Development kit + Camera (without lens) : 113.5 Grams
- Development kit + Camera (with lens) : 119.5 Grams
- Note: The technical information is subject to change
Sensor:Sony STARVIS® IMX462
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Output Format:RAW 10 bit
Frame Rate:1080p @30fps
Shutter Type:Electronic rolling shutter
Pixel size:2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
gstreamer based camera application for
- HDMI streaming (NV12)
- Network streaming over ethernet and WIFI (H.264 encoded)
- Snapshot image capture in JPEG and RAW bayer
- H.264 encoded video recording
- Modifying camera features like White balance, gain, exposure etc.
AI software stacks
- Qualcomm neural processing SDK for AI
- Neural network API (TFLite models)
- GStreamer plugin (DLC models)
- GStreamer TFLite plugin
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all necessary customization services for this vision AI development kit including camera, carrier board, and software customization.
- Do you need to connect other e-con cameras?
- Do you need assistance in choosing lens?
- Do you need BSP customization?
- Do you need different peripherals in carrier board?
- Do you need to develop a ML and DL algorithms?
Please contact us for all necessary customization services for this vision AI development kit including camera, carrier board, and software customization.