Play with Qt Virtual Keyboard on eSOMiMX6
Qt provides Qt Virtual Keyboard for Qt5 on Linux/X11, Windows Desktop, and Boot2Qt Targets. This can be implemented in C++ or QML.
The features of Qt Virtual Keyboard include,
- Customizable keyboard layouts and styles with dynamic switching.
- Predictive text input with word selection.
- Character preview an alternative character view.
- Automatic capitalization and space insertion.
- Scalability to different resolutions.
- Support for different character sets (Latin, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Korean, and others).
- Support for most common input languages, with the possibility to easily extend the language support.
- Left-to-right and right-to-left input.
- Hardware key support for 2-way and 5-way navigation.
- Handwriting support, with gestures for fullscreen input.
- Audio feedback.
- Cross-platform functionality.
The Qt Virtual Keyboard supports the following language translations.
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Additional languages can also be added to the Qt Virtual Keyboard.
Please visit our developer website to know get step by step instructions to setup toolchain with Qt on our eSOMiMX6 board.
For further assistance and queries get in touch with email@example.com
Try eSOM++ Qt Virtual Keyboard on eSOMiMX6