eSOM3730 - AM3703/DM3730 Computer on Module
eSOM3730 is an ultra-low power embedded ARM SOM based on AM3703/DM3730 processor with the basic peripherals in a compact form factor. This embedded arm SOM has AM3703/DM3730 CPU running up to 1GHz, mobile LPDDR SDRAM configurable from 128MB to 512MB and NAND flash configurable from 256MB to 512MB. The eSOM3730 module also has the Wireless LAN and Bluetooth module along with Power Management IC that can be programmed through I2C.
eSOM3730, embedded ARM SOM offers all the interfaces needed in a modern embedded device. The CPU board also exposes the complete range of interfaces provided by the AM3703/DM3730 Application Processor through its connectors so that the customers can get the complete functionality of AM3703/DM3730, without going through the complex design requirements of the processor.
We like econ products because they are great products. It is extremely user-friendly and designed to suit our needs.
- Chris Diamond, Director, Principal SW Engineer/Architect
- Texas Instruments ARM Cortex A8 DM3730/AM3703 Processor running up to 1 GHz
- TMS320C64x+™ DSP core @ 800MHz/1GHz (For DM3730)
- 32 bit 128/512MB LPDDR SDRAM - ultra low power memory
- 16 bit 256/512 MB NAND flash
- Audio Codec
- Real Time Clock
- Local Bus Expansion
- Power Management IC
- WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n & Bluetooth 3.0(2.1 + EDR) [Optional]
- Operating temperature – -20°C to + 85°C
- Power: 3.3V
- Module Dimensions: 55mm x 35mm x 5.45mm
- Windows Embedded Compact 2013 / WEC7 / WindowsCE 6.0 / Linux / Android Support
- RoHS Compliant
- Availability - Until 2022 (Minimum)
Interfaces Supported on eSOM3730:
- HD Display Controller supports 720p
- USB 2.0 OTG
- MIPI CSI-2/Parallel Camera Interface
- SPI interface (x2)
- 4 PWM
- MMC/SDIO interface
- Local bus expansion
- 3 UARTs
- Upto 50 GPIOs
- I2C Interface (x2)
- 1 Wire interface
- 3.3V to 3.6V
e-con provides a Rapid development kit for eSOM3730 called Almach - DM3730/AM3703 Development kit. This ARM board features a carrier board around the eSOM3730 Module with peripherals supported like 2 channel 10 bit ADC controller, USB 2.0 host and RS232. Also includes Capacitive Touch screen, SDIO, SPI, I2C, LCD controller, 3 UARTs, 1 wire, local bus expansion, USB high speed client, MIPI CSI-2/Parallel camera interface.
As a part of rapid development kit, e-con Systems provides detailed schematics, hardware user manual, Bill of material, application notes to help the customers design their custom board faster and therefore speed up the time to market.
e-con Systems provides Windows Embedded Compact 2013(WEC2013) / WEC7 / WinCE6.0 / Linux / Android BSP with device drivers for all the peripherals.
For more information, please visit DM3730-development-kit.asp
- eSOM3730 Module