eSOM3730 - AM3703/DM3730 Computer on Module
eSOM3730 offers all the interfaces needed in a modern embedded device. The CPU board also exposes the complete range of interfaces provided by the AM3703/DM3730 Application Processor through its connectors so that the customers can get the complete functionality of AM3703/DM3730, without going through the complex design requirements of the processor.
- Texas Instruments ARM Cortex A8 DM3730/AM3703 Processor running up to 1 GHz
- TMS320C64x+™ DSP core @ 800MHz/1GHz (For DM3730)
- 32 bit 128/512MB LPDDR SDRAM - ultra low power memory
- 16 bit 256/512 MB NAND flash
- Audio Codec
- Real Time Clock
- Local Bus Expansion
- Power Management IC
- WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n & Bluetooth 3.0(2.1 + EDR) [Optional]
- Operating temperature – -20°C to + 85°C
- Power: 3.3V
- Module Dimensions: 55mm x 35mm x 5.45mm
- Windows Embedded Compact 2013 / WEC7 / WindowsCE 6.0 / Linux / Android Support
- RoHS Compliant
- Availability - Until 2022 (Minimum)
Interfaces Supported on eSOM3730:
|USB Host (x2)||HD Display Controller supports 720p|
|USB 2.0 OTG||MIPI CSI-2/Parallel Camera Interface|
|SPI interface (x2)||4 PWM|
|MMC/SDIO interface||Local bus expansion|
|3 UARTs||Upto 50 GPIOs|
|I2C Interface (x2)||1 Wire interface|
|3.3V to 3.6V|
e-con provides a Rapid development kit for eSOM3730 called Almach - DM3730/AM3703 Development kit. This platform features a carrier board around the eSOM3730 Computer on Module with peripherals supported like 2 channel 10 bit ADC controller, USB 2.0 host and RS232. Also includes Capacitive Touch screen, SDIO, SPI, I2C, LCD controller, 3 UARTs, 1 wire, local bus expansion, USB high speed client, MIPI CSI-2/Parallel camera interface.
As a part of rapid development kit, e-con Systems provides detailed schematics, hardware user manual, Bill of material, application notes to help the customers design their custom board faster and therefore speed up the time to market.
e-con Systems provides Windows Embedded Compact 2013(WEC2013) / WEC7 / WinCE6.0 / Linux / Android BSP with device drivers for all the peripherals.
For more information, please visit DM3730-development-kit.asp
- eSOM3730 Module