e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX - NTSC / PAL Video Decoder Board for Gumstix® ’s Overo® COM
This NTSC/PAL Video Decoder board Digital output is interfaced with the Gumstix® Overo® COM through 27-pin FFC cable. The NTSC/PAL Video Decoder board helps customers who provide solutions for Surveillance, Endoscopy, Low Light Camera applications and other customers who use CCD cameras which support analog interface.
The e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX supports the Gumstix® Overo® series of COMs that includes the Overo Earth COM (OMAP3503), Overo Air COM (OMAP3503), Overo Water COM (OMAP3530), Overo Fire COM (OMAP3530), Overo® AirSTORM COM (AM3703), Overo® EarthSTORM COM (AM3703), Overo® FireSTORM COM (DM3730) and Overo® WaterSTORM COM (DM3730). Each Gumstix® Overo® COMs or Gumstix® Overo® STORM COMs is powered by a Texas Instruments' (TI) OMAP Processor or the DM37x / AM37x Applications processor and has the same 27 pin header to which the e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX can be interfaced.
- Supports NTSC and PAL Video input formats
- Composite (CVBS) and S-Video inputs
- V4L2 Linux Driver
- Viewfinder option with video preview
- ITU-R BT.656 4:2:2 YCbCr output plus HS, VS and Field signals
- HSYNC / VSYNC outputs with programmable polarity
- I2C Host Port interface from iMX53 for TVP5147M1 Control / Register configuration
- Board size of 30mm x 80mm
- RoHS Compliant
Plugs in to the camera interface of Texas Instruments processor on the Gumstix® Overo® COM through 27-pin FFC Cable.
- V4L2 Support
- Complete Source code of device driver
- Software deinterlacer available *
- Sample view finder application supports video streaming with different resolutions.
- * - available at additional cost
The Linux camera driver closely integrates with the IVA2.2 (Image, Video and Audio Subsystem) Accelerator subsystem. This enables the application developer to fully utilize the advanced features available in the OMAP35x CPU.
e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX is particularly suited to the following applications:
- Low Light Camera applications
- Interfacing CCD Camera
- e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX - NTSC / PAL Video Decoder board
- FFC cable
- V4L2 - Linux Camera driver with Source Code
- Sample View finder Application with Source Code
- Customization of driver and application on request
The e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX evaluation kit can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX camera solution with Gumstix® Overo® COMs. Customers would need to have the Gumstix Overo module for interfacing the e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX camera board. Please see the kit contents on previous tab.
Customers who have bought development boards based on OMAP i.e. other than Gumstix's Overo and would like to integrate the e-CAMNT_35x_GSTIX Camera on their boards can also check with e-con for support.
For all enquiries please write to email@example.com.