e-CAM51_CU35x_GSTIX - 5 MP Custom Lens Camera Board for Gumstix® Overo® COM
The e-CAM51_CU35x_GSTIX is an add on board from e-con Systems which works plug and play with every Gumstix® Overo® computer-on-module (COM). This board provides the still capture upto resolution of 5MP with custom lens.
Each Gumstix® Overo® COM is powered by a Texas Instruments' (TI) OMAP Applications Processor and has the same 27 pin header to which the e-CAM51_CU35x_GSTIX can be interfaced.
e-con’s new e-CAM51_CU35x_GSTIX camera board for Gumstix® Overo® features the e-CAM51_CU5640_MOD camera module and hence provides the customers with an opportunity of integrating the lens of their choices. The e-CAM51_CU5640_MOD features the 5MP image sensor OV5640 from Omnivision.
- Max 2592 x 1944 resolution with
- 30fps upto 720P and
- 7fps above 720P
- 5 Megapixel Fixed Focus Image sensor
- Linux V4L2 camera driver
- Viewfinder option with video preview at 30fps
- Board Dimensions (mm) : 25.12 x 48.88
- Plugs in to the camera interface of TI OMAP processor on Gumstix® Overo® COM.
- OV5640 CMOS Image Sensor with integrated ISP
- Small form-factor pluggable camera module
- Targeted for application where custom lens is required
- M12P0.5 S-Mount Lens holder
- Compatible with standard M12P0.5 Lenses
- Flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Output Format - YUV 4:2:2
- 27.7mm x 23.11mm size. Height depends on the Lens
- 8bit Parallel/MIPI Video Port with SYNC Signals
- Pixel size - 1.4µm
- Lens Size - 1/4 "
- RoHS Compliant
- 40-pin SMT Connector
- Wide variety of Interchangeable lenses can be used
- V4L2 Support
- Complete Source code of device driver
- Sample application with source for image capture at different resolutions
- Support for white balance
- Gstreamer support
AM37x / DM37x ISP support
On the Camera ISP backend, the camera module e-CAM56_37x_GSTIX nicely integrates with the 8-bit parallel camera interface. This interface can support up to 100MHZ for 8-bit parallel camera data. With this clock, e-con has achieved capturing of video at 30fps at 720p resolution from the e-CAM56_37x_GSTIX camera daughter board.
- e-CAM51_CU35x_GSTIX - 5.0 MP Camera board with e-CAM51_CU5640_MOD
- FFC Cable
- 70° FOV Lens (Optional)
- V4L2 - Linux Camera driver with Source Code
- Sample View finder Application with Source Code
- Customization of driver and application on request
The daughter card (e-CAM51_CU35x_GSTIX) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM51_CU5640_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Gumstix® 's Overo™ COM. The evaluation kit features the e-CAM51_CU35x_GSTIX and the FFC cable to connect to the Gumstix® Overo® COM . A normal viewing angle lens is optional.
e-con provides the details of where the lens is purchased and customers are free to pick up the required lens from a wide choices of 12mm S mount lenses. Customization of driver and application on request.
For all enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.