e-CAM160_MI298_MOD - 16MP Sony IMX298 AutoFocus Camera module
e-CAM160_MI298_MOD is a high performance, 16MP color Autofocus 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 camera module. This small form factor camera module is based on 1/2.8" Sony Exmor RS IMX298 CMOS image sensor with 1.12μm pixel size. The e-CAM160_MI298_MOD is a flex PCB camera module and VCM Autofocus lens is soldered directly on to the board.
- 16.0 MP Colour camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Focus Type - Auto Focus (VCM driven)
- 1/2.8" Optical Form-factor
- Output format: RAW8 (8 bits/pixel) and RAW10 (Raw 10-bit)
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate :
Resolutions Frame Rate (fps)
In Normal Mode
Frame Rate (fps)
In HDR Mode
Full HD (1920 x 1080) 60 fps 60 fps 2K (2048 x 1080) 30 fps 30 fps 4K (3840 x 2160) 30 fps 30 fps 16MP (4656 x 3496) 30 fps 30 fps
- Temperature Range
- Operation: -30° to 85° C
- Size in mm (L x W x H) : 22.1mm x 8.65mm x 5.65mm
- RoHS Compliant
Sensor:1/2.8" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
Focus Type:Auto focus
Focus Distance:100mm to Infinity
Pixel size:1.12 µm x1.12 µm
Output Format:RAW 8 & RAW 10
Shutter Type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Array Size:4656(H) x 3496(V)
- 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface for video and I2C interface for camera configuration
- Linux V4L2 Capture driver with demo application
- Customers can purchase the driver source code from e-con Systems and port the same to their application processor.
- Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.
1. PC Solution
Customers who own platforms that support USB 3.0 and are interested in evaluating the 16 mega pixel Autofocus USB camera module can directly buy the See3CAM_160 from e-con Systems.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM160_MI298MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM160_MI298MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, Nano and any other processor
- Camera and ISP features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.