Jetson TK1 Android BSP and Support
e-con Systems provides the world's first Android Lollipop BSP for the Jetson Development Board. Jetson TK1 runs on the powerful Quad Core ARM Cortex A15 CPU, the NVIDIA Tegra TK1. e-cons Systems' Android Lollipop BSP would combine the raw power of the processor platform with the versatility and User Experience of the latest Android Lollipop.
e-con Systems provides complete support, system integration services, product development services and expert consulting regarding Android and NVIDIA Jetson.
e-con Systems offers both Android KitKat and Lollipop BSPs for Jetson TK1.
Lollipop on Jetson features
- Boot from eMMC
- Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi dongle over USB)
- USB 3.0, OTG Host, MTP/PTP over OTG Client
- SATA Hard Disk
- USB Camera ( Any UVC 2.0/3.0 Camera)
- MIPI Camera ( e-con Systems’ 13MP MIPI Camera)
- SD as external memory
- HDMI 1.4 Display
Why Android from e-con?
- Only ones to provide MIPI Camera support for Jetson
- More than 10s of 1000s of devices working on the field currently
- End to end product development (both hardware and software)
- Have 100+ years of (combined) Android experience
Click here for free consultation
Applications for Jetson Kit and Lollipop:
The Jetson platform with the Android BSP is suited for Applications and Systems development across a number of domains ranging from Automotive, Handheld, Robotics, Retail, Medical, etc and below are some of the areas of application.
- Integrate your 3D models in real time
- Custom MIPI camera + Jetson Development kit
- Embed different 3D models in live camera preview
- Support for all media formats
- Play videos, music, etc from local/network storage
- Stream contents through both wired & wireless networks
- 4-Plus-1 quad-core ARM Cortex A15
- 192 CUDA cores
- Improved OpenGLES
- Android Lollipop's Screen pinning for Kiosk mode
- Home and Return buttons disabled
- Can't exit app and access other settings