Market We Serve
Wide Selection of Sensors
|13.0 MP||AR1335 / AR1335M|
|12.3 MP||IMX477 / IMX412|
|8.0 MP||IMX715 / IMX415 / IMX485 / AR0821 / IMX317|
|5.0 MP||AR0521 / OV5640 / IMX335 / AR0522 / IMX264|
|Full HD||IMX462 / AR0234|
|2.0 MP||IMX327 / IMX290 / OV2312 / OV2311 / AR0230AT / AR0233AT|
Given below are some of the other highlights of e-con’s camera modules:
- Latest CMOS sensors: Sony STARVIS/Pregius, onsemi, and OmniVision
- Resolutions: 2.0 MP to 18MP with high frame rates.
- Interfaces: MIPI CSI-2, Parallel, GMSL1, GMSL2, FPD Link III, GigE and USB
- Plug-and-play dev system for quick proof-of-concept building.
- Warranty and long-term availability: 3-year warranty and 8-10 years lifetime support with an average MTBF of 8 years
- Compatible with all popular processors: NVIDIA® Jetson™ Dev Kits, NXP Dev Kits, Texas Instruments® Dev Kits, Qualcomm® Dev Kits, Google Coral Dev Board, Rockchip Dev Kits, Raspberry PI 4, etc.
- Application Software: Demo sample application with source code.
- Camera Driver: V4L2 Linux driver with source code.
- Features: Compact camera modules, NIR, monochrome, global shutter, low light, HDR, RGB-IR, ToF (Time of Flight), autofocus, digital zoom, image binning, multi-camera synchronization with external trigger & 360-degree stitching, and more.