Bluetooth Low Energy
This technology is aimed at applications in the healthcare, fitness, security and home entertainment industries. Bluetooth Smart features provide:
- Ultra-low peak, average and idle mode power consumption
- Ability to run for years on standard coin-cell batteries
- Lower implementation costs
- Multi-vendor interoperability
- Enhanced range
e-con Systems has developed BLE stack that works in parallel with default Microsoft stack for Windows Embedded Compact 2013. The BLE SDK comes with dynamic libraries both (C# and C++) and API developer guide which enables customers to develop their own customized application on top of BLE stack
Customers who wish to evaluate this could purchase Ankaa – eSOMiMX6 Reference Design Or contact e-con Systems with your requirements and questions
- Supports for Windows Embedded Compact 2013.
- Easy to use APIs.
- Developed on top of Microsoft Stack.
- Supports GATT Profile – User can develop any profiles on top of this GATT APIs.
- Reduces Application Development Effort.
- Can be used on existing WEC2013’s HCI transport layer – So this would work on USB/UART/SD Bluetooth devices.
- Supports only Client mode.
- Simultaneous usage of BLE 4.0 and existing v2.1 stack.
- Windows 8 like APIs so users can port their Windows 8 BLE application easily to WEC2013.
- Dynamic Libraries (both C# and C++)
- API Developer Guide
- Example of SDK integration into application