e-CAM56_CUMI0521_MOD - 5MP Monochrome Camera Module
e-CAM56_CUMI0521_MOD is a small form factor, 5 MP fixed focus camera module based on AR0521 CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor®, it delivers stunning low-noise image quality. Backed by 2.2μm x 2.2μm pixel BSI technology, it produces monochrome images of exceptional quality that offer the best tonal contrast standards in the marketplace.
- 5MP Colour camera with 2-lane/4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/2.5" Optical Form-factor
- Output format: Y8 (8 bits/pixel) and Y12 (12 bits/pixel)
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- External Trigger input
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate : Y8 and Y12
Resolutions Y12 (i.MX8) Y8 (i.MX8) VGA (640 x 480) 112 fps 112 fps HD (1280x720) 60 fps 60 fps Full HD (1920x1080) 30 fps 60 fps 5MP (2592x1944) 15 fps 15 fps
- Power consumption of Camera Module Board : 1.65W (Approx)
- Temperature Range
- Operation - -30° to 70° C
- Small form-factor pluggable camera module with S-mount lens holder
- 30mm x 30mm size
- Board Weight: 6 Grams
- 2x 20-pin SMT Connectors on two sides of the camera module for better mechanical stability
- RoHS Compliant
- AR0521 - CMOS Image Sensor from ON Semiconductor®
- 1/2.5-inch CMOS active-pixel digital image sensor
- 2.2 µm pixel size with advanced BSI technology
- Simple two-wire fast-mode+ serial interface
- Support for external mechanical shutter
- Two on-die phase-locked loop (PLL) oscillators for super low noise performance
- Responsivity: 18.8ke-/lux-sec
- Dynamic Range: 74.3 dB Linear, more than 96 dB (Interleaved)
- SNR MAX: 40 dB
- 2-lane/4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface for video and I2C interface for camera configuration
- Dual 20-pin connector on board to plug in to customer boards directly
- Linux V4L2 Capture driver with demo application
- Customers can purchase the driver source code from e-con Systems and port the same to their application processor.
- Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.
1. ARM Based Solution (Toradex Apalis i.MX8QM)
e-CAM55_CUiMX8 - 5MP Camera board for i.MX8 Quad Max (Requires Toradex Apalis i.MX8QM carrier board)
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM55_CUiMX8) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM56_CUMI0521_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Toradex Apalis i.MX 8QM.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM56_CUMI0521_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM56_CUMI0521_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : Freescale i.MX8, NVIDIA Jetson TX2/Xavier and any other processor
- Camera and ISP features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.